Friday, June 26, 2009

Halloween Fun for Parker


I was looking in my closet today and the bright orange of my fun Halloween afghan caught my eye. I had so much fun making this afghan for my grandson Parker. Halloween is lots of fun for the kids so I wanted to make something special that we could drag out every October. It was a hit! The pattern is mine and I am proud of how well it turned out. I love making afghans to give as gifts. When loved ones snuggle up in your afghan they remember how much you love them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet Ginny! This afghan is adorable!!! And you created the pattern?? How cool ~ you should sell it on Etsy...there are a lot of crochet patterns sold on there ~ and it's really easy!! Thanks so much for being so good to our David ~ I'm so glad that you're blogging!! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete